blue christmas blue christmas

Excellent

Meaningful but in the end quite ordinary and down to earth.

B&W Drama Theater #13 B&W Drama Theater #13

Amazing alan

This movie is so great at capturing extreme drama over something obviously stupid. The vocals really tie everything together and I am stunned that everything worked so well. Really just perfection.

I'm equally stunned no one has reviewed this for so long, how quickly people forget masterpieces. If you are still serious about a sequel I am so happy, can't wait for 14.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Oh god yes

People on newgrounds are fucking stupid. Keep making your movies each and every one of them is a wonderful gift to the world.

Mario's Time Attack Mario's Time Attack

Great game, some suggestions

Excellent controls, wonderful graphics ( I love when people make there own sprites ) and good gameplay. However, like many, and I am sure you have heard this before, I wish you had created a platformer. I know its been said 1000 times that flash can't do it better than consoles, but I think the recent sonic and megaman games proven that it can be fun enough. But as far as this game goes, a little glitchty, overall very fun.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Best Flash adventure ever!

You have a great skill with those sprites, and they are very beautiful, however its your art and use of sprites as well as humor and interactivity make this game far and away the best on Newgrounds. It was not too hard and it all made sense, and I look forward to more challenges in the next installment. Hopefully you can develope a fighting engine as well. Great work!

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks!
Hmm, I don´t think I´m skilled enough to develop a decent fighting engine... but I´ll try in the next part of the Hiro Legend, which will be a PRG-like kind of game.

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

Pretty cool

Reading your intro made me laugh a bit and your attitude toward your movie made it more enjoyable :P

I used to love this book game as a kid and loved the character, so this brought back memories. My only suggestion would be to put some music in there, but not a huge one. Maybe put in a ton of buttons to fuck over 'tabbers'.

lol. Decent game :)

That-Is-Bull responds:

Heh, yeah. I like to act like that for humor. I kept trying to put some damn music in it, but Flash won't let me for some reason. And thanks for the button idea. I might do that.