Mario's Time Attack Mario's Time Attack

Great game, some suggestions

Excellent controls, wonderful graphics ( I love when people make there own sprites ) and good gameplay. However, like many, and I am sure you have heard this before, I wish you had created a platformer. I know its been said 1000 times that flash can't do it better than consoles, but I think the recent sonic and megaman games proven that it can be fun enough. But as far as this game goes, a little glitchty, overall very fun.

The Legends of Hiro The Legends of Hiro

Best Flash adventure ever!

You have a great skill with those sprites, and they are very beautiful, however its your art and use of sprites as well as humor and interactivity make this game far and away the best on Newgrounds. It was not too hard and it all made sense, and I look forward to more challenges in the next installment. Hopefully you can develope a fighting engine as well. Great work!

Visual-Noize responds:

Thanks!
Hmm, I don´t think I´m skilled enough to develop a decent fighting engine... but I´ll try in the next part of the Hiro Legend, which will be a PRG-like kind of game.

Where's Waldo? Where's Waldo?

Pretty cool

Reading your intro made me laugh a bit and your attitude toward your movie made it more enjoyable :P

I used to love this book game as a kid and loved the character, so this brought back memories. My only suggestion would be to put some music in there, but not a huge one. Maybe put in a ton of buttons to fuck over 'tabbers'.

lol. Decent game :)

That-Is-Bull responds:

Heh, yeah. I like to act like that for humor. I kept trying to put some damn music in it, but Flash won't let me for some reason. And thanks for the button idea. I might do that.

Criminal Intent Criminal Intent

Sorry

You spent WAY too much time making this game look good and not enough on it playing well. The basics were way off, instead of being fun your game was tedious and demanded hitting keys real fast instead of having aim/being creative.. basically real generic. Your shooting was decent but near impossible.

This could have been a much better game if you explained some things out and toned down the difficulty, or included difficulty options. After about the 4th attempt at this game I just didn't care.

Pendekar 0.8b Pendekar 0.8b

Decent

A little bland, and the impossible boss got old fast. IMPOSSIBLE AAAH.

Dress Up My Minica Dress Up My Minica

Not bad

Only complaints were the annoying loop and the few options, but not bad.

Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1 Beeku's Big Adventure Ch1

Not the epitomy of flash platforming

Still, it is a fun game for a few minutes.

Pengu-San Pengu-San

Great game!

Everything from the chime noises to the animation, top notch stuff, plus landing a ton blue drops in a row really makes you feel like the man.

weeblmixer weeblmixer

SO fun.

Its amazing how the most simple thing can be the most enjoyable. Just amazing. Very nice work.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Ok, seriously flawed game ruins potential

First of all, this game is so laggy on slower computers it becomes unplayable, I have tried this on several systems, its always the same, the game is fine until the actual enemies show up, and the computer can't handle it, heres how to fix that in your next game, add an option to turn the backgrounds off for slower computers, the lack of detail will help computers move this game MUCH faster.

Secondly, your game is rediculously linear, some exploration would be nice. Anything.